In efforts to attract more of the burgeoning Chinese and Asian luxury car markets, Rolls Royce is offering a special edition ‘Year of the Dragon’ Phantom in China. The Year of the Dragon is a very important year on the Chinese Zodiac, and China is very important to Rolls Royce, so the extra measure makes perfect sense.
Rolls Royce Year of the Dragon Phantom
Not in China and want to rent a Rolls Royce Phantom? Easy, just follow link for full details. Dragons not included!
The special edition range of luxury sedans are called the “Year of the Dragon Collection”, and are inspired by the highly revered mythical creature. So what are the special features on this $1.2 million dollar Phantom?
Year of the Dragon edition Phantom
Ornate detailing and special features of the Rolls Royce Phantom Dragon include:
• Twin coachline with a golden hued, hand-painted dragon on each side of the Phantom
• The car is an attractive red, the color of luck
• Detailed hand-embroidered dragons are displayed on the headrests
• There is a dragon inlay on the passenger panel
• Illuminated treadplate in each door sill reading “Year of the Dragon 2012” highlighted in LEDs
• The Phantom model name is scribed in gold on some interior panels â€¨
Fun fact: The dragon was designed by the Forbidden City in Beijing and always faces forward to ensure the symmetry of both sides
Hand-embroidered dragons adorn the exclusive Dragon Phantom
The interior resembles a private jet, all-out luxury
The signature dragon appears in several spots
More luxury reads await you in our Luxury Blog, see categories to the right to find exactly what stories you are seeking!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals