Mercedes-Benz has been busy pumping up the volume in the C63 AMG. The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 507 may be a mouthful, but it delivers in the power arena. As you may have guessed by the name, this version takes the standard 481 horses up to 507 for more impact.
The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 507 at a glance:
- 6.3-liter V8 engine gets some high-performance tweaks. Naturally aspirated.
- Forged pistons cribbed from the SLS AMG
- Revised crankshaft and connecting rods
- 7-speed MCT transmission
- Rear wheel drive
- 450 lb-ft of torque
- It hits the 0-60 mile per hour jump in 4.1 seconds with a top speed of 174 mph.
- Oversized AMG compound brakes with hot red calipers for curb appeal
- 19-inch wheels with gloss black accent. This looks fantastic with the matte gray exterior.
- It gets the heat-extractor hood from the C63 AMG Black Series
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler
- Three different interior options are available: Porcelain design leather/DINAMICA, black design leather/DINAMICA or just black design leather
- AMG performance steering wheel in Alcantara
The upscale interior styling elements will be similar to those seen in the special Black Series. The lavish cockpit options coupled with the power hike will create a Mercedes-Benz to remember. Customers can choose one of three interiors, and one of two wheel options for the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 507. One option is a sleek titanium gray with a high-gloss finish and the other is a matte black with high-shine rim flanges. Because the matte trend continues to be wildly popular, we expect to see the offering continue for the foreseeable future with a variety of brands.