Supercars like Ferrari come fairly awesome standard, but there are always aftermarket tuners burning to add their own spin to the mix. Case in point: The Ferrari FF tuned by Wheelsandmore and the Ferrari 599 GTB with ADV.1 Wheels. These enhanced Ferrari supercars are noteworthy!
Ferrari FF tuned by Wheelsandmore
High-performance tuner Wheelsandmore fit the Ferrari FF hot hatch with a nice package. The German tuner modified the FF hatchback with various power upgrades:
- ECU remap. This version takes the V12 engine from 660 horses up to 705. That is five more than the glorious Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4!
- There is also an optional stainless steel exhaust with valves that control acoustics. While the stock one also offers this, this one is lighter.
- Lowering springs take the FF down a notch, a full 1-inch closer to the pavement. Look out for those pesky speed bumps!
- The project is finished off with a set of new shoes: A set of 6 Sporz forged wheels. Measurements are 21×9.5 in the front and 22×12 bringing up the rear.
- The rims feature a carbon finish with a white outer disk and are wrapped in Pirelli P Zero Nero rubber
Ferrari 599 GTB Perched on ADV.1 Wheels