Rolls Royce is arguably the most prestigious manufacture of luxury cars in the world. When you have the funds to purchase a luxury car from the Rolls Royce, then you know you have succeeded. A Rolls Royce driving down the street instantly demands respect. Below, these Rolls Royce owners seem to downplay the mystic and greatness of the powerful and luxurious Rolls Royce. Instead of cherishing their Rolls Royce luxury car they have taken it to a whole new level.
1. Woodstock and Rolls Royce are not like peanut better and jelly.
2. Hope this car came with lifejackets.
3. Even a Rolls Royce needs gas.
4. 2 words, Pickup Truck.
5. Rolls Royce Drophead sitting in handicapped spot on the red line. They can affort this ticket.
6. Do I need to say anything?
7. Love Pink, Love my Rolls.
8. Was the front of the car optional?
9. The only way to see a safari.
11. One for good luck: Love the Beatles and love John Lennon even more, but John remember when it comes to Rolls Royce, "Live and let live."
Ok, so now we are still hyperventilating, stop and take a deep breath. This proves that money does not buy good taste. I recommend that if you like to take a spin in a Rolls Royce go to a luxury rental car agency and rent one for the day. If you decide you want to paint it a funky color, put it in the pool, splash Mariah Carey pictures on it, then give the car back immediately. A Rolls Royce rental car is what I consider that the perfect litmus test to see if you can handle the luxury car as it is suppose to be.
Another check to see if you are up for the test, check out our fleet of Chicago exotic rental cars, Miami exotic rental cars, take one for a spin and see if you like the car for who the car is and not for who you would like the car to be.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals